The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Thursday, June 07, 2007

We made it!

Here we are in Vernon! We had a good move. Justin and Ashleigh did very well with the long long drive. It was sure hot! We've had some overcast and rain since Monday, so a nice change from the heat.

We just got internet yesterday and are still unpacking and sorting through more stuff to get rid of.

When I get a chance, I'll post some pictures of the move.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats of arriving safely!


I hear ya with the cooler weather -- it has been nice - -but at the same time -- I am missing the sun...

BUT -- we als o do not really want the river to rise. At least - not until I move out of the flood plain again!

Looking forarad to the pics and the news...smile!

ttys -- Jessica