The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Friday, February 16, 2007

Parmesan Cheese Anyone?

One night this week, we had Spaghetti for supper. Of course to go along with it, we sprinkled some Parmesan cheese on top. When I was finished my supper, I left the room to go wake up Chris from his nap while Justin and Ashleigh finished up their spaghetti. I thought they had got in to something, but had no idea until I walked in the room. There before me, were two PILES of Parmesan Cheese powder on the table. There was one in front of Justin and one in front of Ashleigh (Justin is always thinking of his sister). I went to get the camera and got some video of this and for the record, have Justin eating it by the SPOON FULLS! (Ashleigh is laughing histerically!)

So, when we can download our pictures from the camera to the computer, I'll show you a picture!

Oh and the next day, Justin had some spaghetti for lunch. He looked at it and kindly said, "I want some Parmesan Cheese please."

No comments: