The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Sunday, February 11, 2007

So many ideas to post...

...but no access to pictures. We're unable to download pictures from the camera to computer at this time as Chris has to re-install a whole bunch of stuff after re-formatting the computer. We've taken MANY pictures in the last few weeks, but just have to wait to post them. I'll bet you can't wait to see them all! I know I can't wait to post the pictures from when we were all dressed like royalty. I made crowns out of construction paper and we had Prince Justin, Princesses Ashleigh and Mommy and Bunny and Prince Crane. Yes, Justin really wanted a crown made for his crane...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chris had to reformat your computer? *shiver* We had to reformat our old one a couple of times and what a pain that was. Hopefully it will all be back to normal sooner than later. I really want to see those paper crowns!