The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Monday, February 19, 2007

Been Playing My Bass




It's been awhile...YEARS! After going through our
storage closet last week, I thought I'd drag it out. Once I put everything back in the storage closet,
there was only space for it near the front. Maybe
since it stares me in the face every time I open the
closet door, I'll play it more often! I played it during
"Musical Instrument Monday" today! Wahoo!

This is the closest picture I could find on the internet. Mine is actually black with a white center.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait a tick...you play bass??!! That is seriously cool!