
Here are Justin and Ashleigh with daddy at his work place (Justin wanted to wear his new neck tie). This is his cubicle and Justin is holding a rat that sqeaks. There is a story behind it...I think something to do with a strange smell coming from Chris' cubicle and eventually getting so sick of it, he and another co-worker ripped the wall apart and found a dead rat. Ewwwwwww. Then one morning, the toy rat was found on his desk by another co-worker...

Ashleigh and Justin both are saying "cheeeeese"...
After saying our "good byes" to daddy, we stopped by the mall so the cubs could sit on the rides. We don't put money in, because now-a-days they cost a buck each!!! Justin and Ashleigh have so much fun just sitting on them and so far don't complain when other children come up and put their dollar in for a ride...

Justin on "THE MYSTERY MACHINE"....I think it was a truck. He is saying (with great enthusiasm) "cheeeeese!"

The Helicopter...

I didn't get a picture of them on EVERY ride, but almost!

Look at that...TWO seat, TWO steering wheels, AND it's a convertable! (Justin is absolutely FASCINATED with convertables!)
Well, that's all for now. I need to sign off and get some sleep!



No comments:
Post a Comment