Heritage Valley Resort - Abbotsford, BC.

Who is the beautiful Bride, I mean flower girl? Justin's cousin, Tika, daughter of the bride and groom.
Well, Chris knew it...once Justin saw Daddy's tie, he wanted one, and for once Justin could have one because it was a "boy" thing (Justin asks for pony tails and nail polish).
Chris tried one of his on, but it was TOO big. So, one quick stop at Zellers and Justin picked one. It matches well, hey?


The happy family...

The Wedding Party... I bet the bride's maids were HOT wearing black, but don't they look good? They match the groom's men! The baby is daughter to the middle bride's maid and groom's man (holding baby).

This is one of my favorite pictures...

Chris, Art and their sister, Liz.

After Art and Bianca cut their cake, Tika and Art cut TIKA's cake! I thought that was really sweet. Earlier, I had seen, a cake beside the wedding cake and it said "Tika" on it, but didn't clue in. I was impressed by how children were remembered throughout the whole wedding. There was a high chair for each child who needed one, paper and crayons at the tables, chocolate covered marshmellows with sprinkles for each child...really thoughtful.

Isn't she beautiful? Those are flower petals in her dress. I think Bianca some how sewed them in...
I am so happy for and proud of Art, Bianca and Tika. For a long time, They have been talking about getting married and now they are :0)



No comments:
Post a Comment