The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Sunday, January 28, 2018

January Birthdays - Part 2

Harvey received a new car seat for his birthday, a booster seat.
He was quite happy to receive some birthday cards in the mail.  When I tucked him in bed at the end of the day, he said, "do you know how I know I am 4?"  I said, "how?"  He then climbed out of bed and reached for this card on his dresser and said, "that's how I know I am 4."
We spent the morning at a local church where I attended a bible study and Harvey played with the Caregivers.  After that, we went to Safeway, as per tradition for the past 2 years, and he picked out a giant helium baloon.  Here he is sits at Daddy's Video Game Seat.  After some lunch, I needed a nap, and Harvey seemed quite tired as well, so we climbed in my bed and rested.  He didn't fall asleep, but watched a show, so I could.  

Ashleigh made 2 cakes for Harvey.  Our oven broke the night before Harvey's birthday, but our neighbor lent her's for one cake and our friend lent her's for the other.  We rented the butterfly cake pan from Bulk Barn and Ashleigh and Harvey enjoyed decorating it together.
Harvey's party was 2 days after his birthday and 4 little friends came to help celebrate.  Ashleigh planned a treasure hunt like game, searching for candy.   Here we are at the end of it all. 

No comments: