The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Sunday, January 28, 2018

January Birthdays - Part 1

Oh how time flies.  We seem to say that a lot, don't we?

January 5th, Justin turned 15. 
We went for a nice lunch at Subway, just the kids and I, as Daddy had to work.  



I'll back up the day a bit and tell about the blanket that I crocheted for Justin.  He was sure surprised!  I worked on it while he was at school.  Yellow is his favourite colour these days. 

Justin chose "Boston Pizza" for his birthday dinner.


I quite like this picture of Ashleigh and I.


All in all, it was a good day.  There was no school because we were still on winter break.  15 years ago, we became parents.  What a journey it has been!


No comments: