The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Sunday, March 06, 2016

There is a first time for everything.

Chris and I have never been on a get-a-way since becoming parents 13 years, 2 months and one day ago *wink*. 

So, for my birthday this year, Chris and I are leaving the kids with a friend, who first offered to watch the kids a year ago, so we could make this happen.  (These things take time to plan...a year ago, I was still nursing).

It is only one night, but we'll be gone just over 24 hours and we are looking forward to staying in a VRBO (vacation rental by owner) with a PRIVATE HOT TUB!  Ooooh la la!

Six more sleeps!



No comments: