The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

There is a teenager in the house now!

Yup!  It's time!  He has only shaved once, but he can not wait to shave his "peach fuzz" again!

 We needed 16 candles to make it say 13.


 He asked for meatballs for supper.  Mmmmmmmmm!





 Justin, I can not believe you are 13 years old!  And I apologize for posting your birthday pictures after Harvey's.  January 5, 2003 you made us parents and it has been a journey.  I loved listening to you and your friends have so many laughs and fun at your party.  I also love that one of your friends called me, "Mamma G."


No comments: