![]() |
| March 8, 1979 |
For my birthday, I asked Chris to get the parts van (pictured in the back ground) out of the car port, so we could set up some chairs like a little "gazebo". He worked hard the day before to do just that. He and J&A also spoiled me with gifts and cards that made me laugh. I was thrilled to receive the potted gerber daisy! They also picked out some recipe magazines. One is of skillets and Chris said to choose a recipe and he'll make it!
Harvey was too busy playing with his steam roller to make it in the picture. If we dragged him away from his toy, he probably wouldn't have smiled so cute. (Mind the garbage cans in the background. They are blocking the edge of the car port so Harvey doesn't fall off)!
They
made me a cake and Ashleigh decorated it. I love her creativity. She
was trying to make a flower. As you can see by the holes in the cake,
there were 37 candles in which I blew out in one breath!




No comments:
Post a Comment