The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Friday, March 20, 2015

Spring Break So Far

The big kids are nearly half way through Spring Break.

They get two weeks off from school (more than I got as a kid)!

There has been sleeping in, play dates, a sleep over,  house work (can't be all fun and games), swimming at the rec. plex, bike rides, lazy days and making jello.

Monday we awoke to this!  All the snow we had prior to Monday had melted away.  We were sure surprised!  Thankfully it is mostly gone.

A sign of Spring.

Green rice on St. Patrick's Day.
Ashleigh joined us for a walk and quick swing at the park.

Dress up by sister.






Today we went on a little adventure to a nearby community and wandered around their little shops.  We discovered a candy store where we enjoyed an ice cream cone and bought "hubba bubba" bubble gum that was root beer flavor, to share with Daddy!  Then we had some hot chocolate to warm up.  It was a chilly day.



I shared my cone with Harvey.




Harvey looks so grown up holding his brother and sister's hands.



I LOVE this picture! I edited it to "cinnamon" effect because my phone takes lousy pictures and Harvey's nose looked bright red!  
(I did bring the real camera, but the battery died after taking two pictures).


Our little boy and big boy.


We are excited for Spring.  Hopefully we had our last snow fall.

No comments: