The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Harvey at 9 months and 10 months!

I took a break from blogy-land and now I am back.  Harvey is 10 months old today and here are his 9 month photos as well.  He keeps us quite busy as he loves to pull himself up to furniture, the piano and things.








Oh and in other news, Justin just moved in to the bedroom downstairs.  It was the guest room, but not used a whole lot.  I am looking forward to everyone's clothes and things (especially Harvey's) being in their own rooms!

Justin has a volleyball game after school.  Gotta go! 

p.s.  Maybe if I write this again I'll actually get it done.  I need to tell about Ashleigh's big day, turning 10.

No comments: