Well, here we are, February 3rd. Most of the Christmas decor was taken down before Justin's birthday (January 5th), but not actually put away. It was strewn through out the storage room and guest room, waiting to be organized. Justin's birthday has come and gone and in the last couple of weeks, I have been making tracing and cutting out hearts like crazy. Ashleigh has helped me too. We have banners, the beginnings of mobiles and more. I just can't seem to get enough of pink and purple hearts!
The pictures on my camera from the last couple of months are finally on the computer. I didn't realize that we took most of our pictures from Christmas with Chris' camera, so pictures from Christmas will be coming soon! (He left his camera at work).
So, the next few posts will be "catching up posts".
Stay tuned!



No comments:
Post a Comment