There are three floors, but it is not a huge school, just they way it is designed. I always thought it would be cool to attend a school with many floors. The kids are excited too.
We met the principal and she is very friendly, witty and energetic! We almost didn't get to as she was busy, but just as we were about to leave, she popped her head around the corner and shouted, "wait!" She then pointed at Chris, with a "hey, I remember you!" point/look, from when he dropped by in June AND when she met Justin and Ashleigh she even remembered our last name. I think it was a great moment, that we got to have a little chat with her, as a family, before the first day of school when everyone else needs her attention at once.
We didn't get a picture, but we didn't the first time they got to see inside their school in Vernon either. They are moments that I'm sure I'll remember.
So, school supplies are purchased, new lunch bags too,
Indoor/outdoor shoes are bought and we've decided last years back packs will do ;0)
There, my little poem for the day.
One more week until the first day of school. I think I am just as excited as the kids! A new adventure! A new chance to meet people! As I said, it has been a loooooong and a bit of a lonely summer!



No comments:
Post a Comment