I had a good time away. I enjoyed the time to myself during the drive to North Delta and back. I also enjoyed cranking the music more than the quiet. The quiet was just weird and the music helped drown out the road noise. I went out for Sushi in Chilliwak, enjoyed ice cream in the middle of no where (and paid a pretty penny too!) and enjoyed time with friends.
I've had good days and bad days since my return. It has taken awhile for us (Chris and I) to get out of our "slump/rut" and feel motivated to make it through the day. We thought we might be embarking a new adventure at this time, but God has different plans for us.
So, for now, we need to get our house back in order now that we are not moving. Justin and Ashleigh and "Fly Lady" have been helping with that as I was finding it just too overwhelming and it makes it funner, especially with "Fly Lady".
Justin and Ashleigh will be going to public school in the fall, so we have all been preparing our minds for that. We may home school again in the future, but for now, we are going to give this a try.
Oh and in July, we had company for a few days and also went camping to Manning Park. I'll have to post that another time.



1 comment:
I was just sitting here blog stalking and fell upon your blog for the first time in a very looong time. How are things? What big changes in your home! Will you sit on the couch and eat bonbons and watch soap operas in September? That is my plan with all 4 in school hehe... just kidding when I told Pat my plan he said you don't even watch TV. I informed him I may just start now that no one is home. Hope you enjoy the rest of August now that summer is finally here!
Post a Comment