The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Friday, July 22, 2011

I'm leeeeaaavvving in my man van, don't know when I'll be back again.


Well, I do know when I'll be back again...Sunday, but I am leaving in my man van, also known as the x-terra. That's what Chris likes to call it ;0)

I'm heading down to the coast to visit friends BY MYSELF! It's been a couple of years since I went away on a little "retreat".

So here's to 6 hours of peace and quiet in the vehicle X2 (on the way there and on the way back), or loud music if I want to crank the tunes, good times with friends and just a nice little get-a-way to me!

Thanks to my hubby for telling me to go on this trip. Yes, it was his idea.

What's he going to do if I take the man van? Well, he put 2 days insurance on "Heidi" the Hyundai and tootle around town with the kids. They'll have a hoot!

Ba bye!

No comments: