I havn't even posted about Mother's Day or shared the details from our Amazing Get-A-Way! Here we are in June and it's hard to believe as there have only been a few warm days.
We planted marigolds and other flowers in our kitchen window planter box and they are growing fast! What is special about these flowers is we grew them from seed inside this year!
I also planted sunflowers in the backyard which are gradually coming up. I planted some in the ground and we germinated some inside, which are now outside.
Chris' Hops plant (see the background in blog header pic of kids) has sprouted like 6"/day, no joke. He made a new lattice for it on Mother's Day, to divert it from climbing in the kitchen window (when the air conditioner goes in). We were a bit worried as it had climbed the previous lattice quite a bit and we had to transfer the vines. It turned out to be fine though.
I need to post pictures soon, but they are on the camera still!



No comments:
Post a Comment