"Doreen" is Chris' 1977 Chevy Truck. He bought it from my grandfather and it is his "hobbie".
"Nellie" is our 2005 Nissan X-terra, the family vehicle.
Are you ready for it?
"Heidi" is a 1999 Hyundai Elantra. She is our new addition. Purchase is made, papers just need to be signed.
I had to journal this because it still makes me shake my head that we have more vehicles than children!
No, this does not mean that we need to have more to fill these vehicles...Ha ha ha...I know what your brains are thinking ;0)
Here is a picture that looks kind of like her. I found it on the internets. She is golden in colour.



2 comments:
Tell us more about your addition - why did you get her? I love how you name your cars. Hmm I wonder what I should name my new wheels......
Congrats on the "new" car!
Post a Comment