The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Friday, April 08, 2011

We went out for supper last night...

...'cause I didn't wanna cook.

We went to Tim Horten's for the Soup Meal Deal. The 3 of us ate for just over $16 which isn't too bad, and it was pretty healthy compared to fast food.

I took these pictures with my phone. They turned out ok!

Love her curls in this pic. Fresh outta the bath ;0)

His hair is getting long! He's wanting to grow it out. ;0)

Yummy donuts.



So, I didn't want to cook, but funny thing is, I didn't have to cook all week!

Monday Supper: $5 Deliciousio Pizza

Tuesday Supper: Chris' home made soup that was in the freezer.

Wednesday Supper: $5 Deliciousio Pizza

Thursday Supper: Tim Hortens

We also ate out for Breakfast and Lunch with my mom on Tuesday and on Wednesday, I took the kids to Safeway for soup for lunch. There wasn't enough for me to have soup, so I had an ok ceasar salad, but it wasn't great.

We normally don't eat out this much when Chris is gone, but it's fun to do once in awhile!

No comments: