The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Thursday, April 07, 2011

It's a PJ Day


But not a usual PJ day when you lie around and watch movies.

On the agenda for today we are going to:

  • Go to the dump ('cause I forgot about garbage day and there are some things in the back yard that can go and it gives us something to do)
  • Do two subjects in school (and some one on one reading)
  • Go for ice cream treat
  • Justin has to practice his guitar (he's working on that right now)
  • Get some type exercise, which might involve walking to Tim Horten's for a bowl of soup for supper, 'cause I just don't feel like cookin' ;0)
Ashleigh has been asking for a pj day and normally it's when we don't have to be anywhere, but some times, it's good to do things a little different ;0)

Added at 6:57pm

I also tidied up the back yard. Take a look:

I forgot to get a picture before I placed the 1X4's back on the two seater. They have to go there as it holds them good and any where else, they may bend and warp. That's baseboard moulding. Chris'll be happy that I cleared space for him to get to his work bench where he'll be cutting that baseboard moulding for the bathroom soon ;0)

This is what it looked like before, but a few weeks ago when we still had snow. It's a dark picture, but you the idea.

No comments: