The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Sunday, January 30, 2011

We Finally Named Her!


Well, after 17 months and one week, our vehicle has a name!

We havn't named all of our vehicles, so this wasn't a huge deal, but I have been trying to come up with one for some time now. I thought of "Terra", as she is an "X-terra". but thought it was cheesy.

Thismorning, Chris was sitting in the X-terra with the kids while waiting for me, to all go to church and he announced it.

Are you ready?

Her name is Nellie, and I like it!

Our previous vehicle was named "Betsie" and Chris thought "Nellie" went well with "Betsie".

One of my great-grandmother's name was "Nellie". Although, the X-terra isn't named after her, I think she'd be ok with it ;0)

So now we can call her Nellie , as she isn't really a "truck" or "car" (like we've said). She's an SUV, and I supposed we could say to the kids, "Go get in the S-U-V", but that's too long. Friends of ours call their SUV the "suv" (sov)...

No comments: