The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Before I begin blogging about Christmas...

...I just had to post something funny that was said today:

Today we were out for a walk. It was a short walk and not too cold outside, so this time we took our dog, Shelby. We often see her brother, Harley, going for his walk for the day. This time was special because we too had our dog.

After the two dogs wrestled around and played, Harley "mounted" Shelby! Well, the kids of course had know idea what was going on and just laughed at the two dogs. (Shelby is "fixed", so no need to worry about puppies.)

As we walked away, Justin or Ashleigh, I can't remember who said, "wasn't that cute that Shelby was giving her brother a piggy back? It was SO cute!"

I just chuckled along with them....

No comments: