The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Friday, November 19, 2010

SNOW!



Yay!
I'm just as excited as Justin and Ashleigh :0)
It began to snow last night between 6 and 7 pm. I got to see it on my break at work :0) I phoned home to see if it was snowing there and could hear the excitement of J&A in the background ;0)

Thismorning, I shoveled the driveway and Justin helped. We also enjoyed throwing snow at each other ;0) I actually enjoy shovelling snow. Maybe it is the little bit of OCD in me ;0) It is good exercise and the fresh air is wonderful!

Ashleigh came out later, sporting her new winter boots (glad I bought them a couple of nights ago, just in time).

She enjoyed laying in the snow ;0)

(This is a picture from last year's snow.) I havn't uploaded the ones from thismorning...


Added Saturday morning:


I didn't get any pictures of us, as we were having too much fun ;0)

2 comments:

Jocelyn Lord said...

It is SO exciting!!!!!! I love snow and still can't help but get excited by the first few snowflakes every single year. We have been out sledding and slipping around on forzen puddles. Yeah for winter fun!

Caroline said...

:0)
Oh yeah, slipping around on frozen puddles! We enjoy that too. Last winter the park next to our house flooded a bit, so the puddles were quite big!