The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Playing in the Snow at the Park and in our Driveway



Ashleigh playing in the snow at the park near our house.

Justin playing in the snow at the park near our house. I love my big shadow in both pictures ;0)

Justin and Ashleigh enjoying the snow with their little snow shovels.

On the way to the park. This is Ashleigh's 2nd or 3rd year wearing this snow suit! Thanks Grandma Louigi!

Justin walking to the park. I'm so pleased with the jacket and snow pants that we found at the thrift store a few weeks ago for him for $5 each!

Justin in our drive way.

Ashleigh in our drive way.


Now I know what I look like all bundled up and why people do not recognize me!

No comments: