The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

97.2%

That's how close we are to having our debt (except mortgage) paid off!!!!!! WAHOO!

I am so excited!

I can hardly sit still!

Our goal was to be debt free by the end of October and we're not too far off!

This Friday it should be pd off in full!

Yeah!

3 comments:

Jocelyn Lord said...

Wow I am impressed! What are you plans with all the extra money you are going to be saving each month?

Caroline said...

Well, we hope to save it ;0) It's been awhile since we've done that...like years!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I wish we could say the same! lol