The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Friday, September 10, 2010

We went to the fair for the first time.



We were given a family pass to the local Fair. The parade was wonderful and experiencing many firsts as a family at the fair made for good memories :0) :0)

There was lots of walking around, but J&A are at a good age for that. I'm loving this stage of our children's life!

J&A just after the parade. They wanted to wear their matching shirts. ;0)

The best part of the parade for Justin. Near the ending of it, the train went through town.




Here is a picture of Ashleigh and I on the Ferris Wheel. It was her first time and I don't think I'd ever been on one :0)

Chris and Justin down below. We waved every time we went around. I was impressed that circled 8 times!

We bought one book of 20 tickets, which was $22.50! One ride each would have to be enough ;0) Chris and Justin were going to go on one big ride together, but Justin spotted a kids roller coaster ride that he could go on. So, he went on by himself and enjoyed another little ride while Chris watched.

Soooo cute....


Chris and Justin on the little golf cart shuttle. It was free! We took it a couple of times, just for fun. In-expensive entertainment ;0)


Ashleigh and Justin on the little golf cart shuttle. Love this one!

No comments: