The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Monday, August 02, 2010

We went camping

Friday July 23rd, we set off to go camping for the weekend. We hadn't camped in 4 years!

All loaded up! This is a rest area we stopped at along the way.



The lake at the rest area. Ashleigh shouted, "There are lily pads! That means there are frogs here!"


Walking on logs behind our site.

We went to Manning Park and camped at Lightning Lake Campground. It was BEAUTIFUL! The bathrooms were 10 sites away, but we managed. It also got cold at night, but we survived. There was a bear in the site, but didn't see her/him. Justin saw a deer, really close. The boys went fishing, the girls went swimming and I even got to row our boat!

I'll post more pictures later. I've been sitting here too long and must get up and water our garden. :0)

No comments: