The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Monday, August 02, 2010

Stairs and peaches



I fell down the stairs thismorning...

...and I hurt...

not all the way done, but some. I was carrying a laundry basket, so couldn't catch myself.

I will survive, but my arms have carpet burn and some bruising and it hurts to sit...
whine,
whine,
whine,











Chris and I canned peaches today :0) It's our first year doing this. Lots of work, but a fun experience and I know we'll be glad when we are enjoying them in the winter. :0)

My grandparents blessed us with peaches. Mmmmmm, I took some awesome pictures and will post them later along with those camping pics.

No comments: