The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Our ADORABLE children. I just love them!

Today, Justin dressed himself like this. He looks like a true cow boy ;0)
Ashleigh was just too cute in her new little sun dress I picked up for her this week.

After lunch and before ice cream treat, we took some pictures. They were so good at not makign a mess! Can you believe they ate peanut butter and jam sandwiches!

I'll post the rest later, but for now, these are my two favorites :0) I'm definitely going to frame them!




Justin wanted to put on his gum boots for the picture. Poor guy, they are actually too small, but he really wanted them on for the picture :0)

I've really been enjoying Justin and Ashleigh lately. They are just too cute and funny. I'm loving them for who they are now, rather than dwell how cute they were in the past. They continue to learn new things each day and are growing up, doing more things on their own... *sniff sniff*

(added Friday...for the second time...something went wrong the after the first time! errrrrr)

1 comment:

sarah said...

The pictures are great Caroline...
Looks like the kids had a blast. I am sure it is difficult to realize and accept that they are growing up and let them do more on their own....