The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Sunday, May 16, 2010

I hacked in to Chris' face book!

Confession: I've been a face book lurcher for many months. I've never changed Chris' status and never commented, but today I had to brag about my honey...

It reads:
Chris Gilbank is AMAZING! His wife is THRILLED that he completed a section of molding
today! w00t! w00t!
preparing the molding...


View from the the kitchen side.


View from the living room side.

TA DA!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm SO excited Our house is looking better and better each day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha. I just read that on FB and suspected that you had written it. Now how come you're not on FB? Come join the dark side! :)

Caroline said...

I'm afraid my husband and children and even myself would starve...I can't even imagine how much more time I'd spend on crack book, I mean face book, composing new statuses all of the time, yada, yada, yada. It's really for the best that I am not on it, but do enjoying reading your statuses through Chris' account ;0)