The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Monday, March 15, 2010

Kids say the cutest things...again!

A couple of posts back, Ashleigh asked about going to McDonalds and said, "did you put it in the budget?" My reply was no, but we did get to go a few days later, on pay day ;0)

Today, as she was getting out of the bath she said, "I want to go to McDonalds, so just put it in the budget!"

I laughed out loud and then had to apologize to her for laughing...'twas just so cute!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats super cute!

Anonymous said...

I love it when kids figure out stuff like that. Too funny!