The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Look Who's Seven!


Happy Birthday Justin!
He awoke and came to our room at 7:24 this morning, the time he was born. :0)

Today at 4pm, two of Justin's friends will be coming fro supper.
In the mean time, we'll do a bit of school, decorate, bake the cake and shop for some hotwheels cars for the toy exchange.

I also wrote a letter for Justin last night and will post it later.

This is the beautiful sunrise the morning Justin was born.
.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Justin!

Wow...time's just marchin' on, isn't it?

Caroline said...

I know! I can't believe it! Well, I can, as I reminiced (sp?) each year last night, it all did happen... ;0)

Team Statham said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!!!! Auntie Jodi Misses you !!!