The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Monday, January 18, 2010

April-uary


Well, this has certainly been a mild winter. I've heard people describe it as "July-uary" and "June-uary". I came up with "April-uary".

Justin has been asking to go and play at the beach, int he sand, and today was a perfect day to do just that! If there isn't snow to play in, there is sand!


We dug with our snow shovels...


...built a castle...

...walked along the beach following the trail of leaves...

...pretended to go fishing...


....and just enjoyed the sunshine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hasn't the weather been glorious? How lucky that you got to spend a day at the beach. I'm jealous!