Late last week, Ashleigh expressed interest in getting her "ears pierced". I said I'd talk to Daddy and we'd see. Daddy seemed to be fine with it and as excited as I was go and get it done, I wanted to wait until after the busy Thanksgiving weekend when the mall would be a quieter place to be ;0)
So, on Wednesday, we ventured out to the mall and found a place called "claires". They only had one person on staff to do it, so this meant getting them done one at a time, which they would do, but didn't recommend it. We asked two other places in the mall, and got the same response. Well, I left it up to Ashleigh. I explained that if we waited a day, it might be better, but she was determined and oh so BRAVE! We even got to watch another girl who was almost 9, get her second set done (she already had the first set).
I could tell she was a bit "stunned" when the first ear was done, but NO tears, not even after the second ear :0) :0) :0) Guess she really wanted it done!
The girl who preformed the procedure was also named "Ashley". She was so gentle and good with Ashleigh.



1 comment:
Wow! No tears? I'm impressed!
Post a Comment