We were only 20 and people thought we were so young. Honestly, I would not have done it any other way.
The last 11 years have been great, yet challenging. I've definitely seen us grow.
I have to work this evening, so to celebrate, we all went out for ice cream yesterday and after putting the kids to bed, we lit our unity candle and had some nice drinks and watched one episode of "Big Bang Theory". We've seen the first two seasons, but each episode is so funny and worth watching again, so we just randomly selected one and laughed together.
Last year for our 10th, we had a date night and went out for sushi without the kids, so we figured it was ok to keep it small.



4 comments:
Congratulations and a very happy anniversary to you both!
argh! working...now I cannot call you as per my plan
Happy 11 YEARS!
wowsers
~Jessica
Happy 11 years guys.
And many more to come.
Big sis Heather
Eeeww we're kissing on the internet. Yucky.
Chris.
Post a Comment