...and a new (to us) dishwasher installed. What more could a mommy ask for? This happened Sunday, Mother's Day :0)
Chris, Justin and Ashleigh wrapped the ice cream when they bought it the day before and put it in the freezer. Justin and Ashleigh got a kick out of that. I knew I was getting ice cream because that's what I asked for and Chris said, "they didn't have TIGER, so don't be dissapointed". I thought, hmmm, I wonder what kind it could be? I hope it's not just vanilla, boring vanilla...
When I opened it and saw it was ORANGE CREME-SICLE! I was SO excited! Tiger ice cream is one of my favorite, but Orange creme-sicle is another!
Justin went to the basement to Daddy's hobbie room (where I was told I could not go) and presented me with a lovely bouquet of yellow with purple edge carnations! They were in a vase and he seemed so pleased to present them to me :0)
S
I have to say, I do NOT miss our portable dishwasher! (It was on it's last legs). After having to prime it and not being able to do much else in the kitchen when it was running, this "built in" one is wonderful! It still seems weird to be able to wash pots and pans at the sink while it's cleaning dishes beside me.
Chris also put a shelf up for the microwave so I/we also received more counter space!!! Woot Woot!
I'll post pictures when I can. I also want to add more of the scrumptious baking Chris and the kids did.
Until next time,
Bye



1 comment:
Sounds like you were really showered with love. What a perfect Mother's Day!
Post a Comment