
Today I am 31. Wow, how time flies....
We started the day with presents (a new shirt and vacuum, no Chris is not in trouble for buying a vacuum, I have been begging for one since we got the laminate floor, just makes life easier) and then church. It was a lovely service. I hadn't been in over a month because I teach 2 year olds every other month and was sick last week.
After church, my sister and ben joined us at McDonalds for lunch. I know, I know, couldn't I have chosen something fancier? I'm stretching my b-day money this year because there are some home renos I want to accomplish, like painting two doors and frames on the main floor WHITE because right now they are UGLY grey and don't go with the walls...will post pics later.
No, we didn't sleep in...in fact I felt rather ripped off that I am losing an hour on my special day, but that's life. To make up for it, I slept in until 9:30 yesterday!
I don't have the pictures downloaded yet of today, so instead will post a picture that I quite like of me on my 29th birthday. (the candles were switched by Chris just for fun)
Added at 11:00pm
I am supposed to be in bed by now, but just had to upload a picture of the decadent CAKE that Ashleigh just could not keep her fingers out of! You can see, she is thinking of picking off more of that curly pink chocolate (or was it wax?)...I'll post more pictures another day where there are pictures of her reaching for the cake instead of looking at the camera!



4 comments:
Happy Birthday! You look amazing for 92!! LOL
Happy "Belated" Birthday Caroline!!!
Jodi
Happy belated Birthday!
Thank you Sonya, Jodi and Michelle!
Post a Comment