We went Ice fishing on Saturday. It was a fun outing.
After Chris got his two rods set up, this is what we did:
We stared intently at the two holes for a bit. Justin ran around a lot and Ashleigh and I did a bit too, to keep warm.
We did catch 2 small "perch". One right after another. We let them go though. They were tiny and it is not a very clean lake.
Here is a video! We had just caught one in the other hole and I didn't have the camera ready for video! We were able to get it the second time around.



2 comments:
Looks cold! I don't think ice fishing would appeal to me. ;)
Awesome fun!
Sorry I missed your call today.
Buying houses is INSANE..esp when they dont believe that you work.
Anyway -- loved the video...smile! So cute to "see" the excitement!
~Jessica
Post a Comment