Thanks Ruth-Ann for the title! I think I got the wording right!
October 10th, the kids and I headed down to the Lower Mainland and visited 9 families (including the family we stayed with) in 7 days! We hadn't seen many of the families since we moved from there 16 months ago!
We had so much fun. We also went swimming, made Thanksgiving Crafts, and one day hung out in our pajamas all day!
For the trip down:
Total kilometers: 445.5
Total time to get there: 8 hours, 38 minutes
Total Pit Stops: 5 (Ashleigh guess right!)
Total of Pit Stops: 2 hours and 1 minute
Total kilometers driving while down there: 276
On way home:
Total kilometers: 484
Total time to get home: 8 hours and 49 minutes
Total Pit Stops: 4 (not as many stops as way down, trying to save time, but had to turn around a couple of times because of wrong exits, etc)
Total of Pit Stops: 2 hours and 8 minutes.



1 comment:
Hope one day I'll be able to come up there and see your house and visit you guys. Miss you !
Post a Comment