The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Yesterday

Ok, so I'm going to admit it now...as much as doing a whole "year in review" of all the changes we have done to our townhouse would be really cool to look back on, I think I'm going to scrap the idea. I have so many other things and people needing my attention right now.

Now back to the title of the post, "Yesterday".

Here are some pictures from yesterday:

Ashleigh and Justin helped me make a potato salad for supper. Justin didn't want to be in the picture, he wanted to take the picture. It was cute, after a couple blury ones, he got this one and looked at the screen on the camera and said, "awe, that's cute".

Then he wanted to take MORE pictures, so here we go:

Here is Justin's fire truck.


Here is the tv.


Here is silly Ashleigh.

Here is silly Ashleigh again.

Now Ashleigh's turn with the camera:

Justin watching tv.

Ashleigh took a picture of the tv too.


And another one.

No comments: