The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Monday, July 14, 2008

House changes in the last year

Well, I thought the "tree trimming" was the first thing project we dove in to, but after looking over pictures (thank goodness digital has dates automatically recorded!), I see that painting the bedrooms came first!

So without further ado, here are Justin and Ashleigh in their new painted bedrooms (July 17, 2007)!




















Chris must have painted our bedroom next. I don't think I have a picture though, hmmm, will have to check.

Ooh, ooh, I think the VERY first project Chris did, was getting a fancy new door knob for the front door, but I don't think we got a picture of that.
Anyhow, the wiring and installation of our new living room light came next (July 19th, 2007)

No comments: