Once we arrived home, I was told not to peek in the back yard. Justin and Ashleigh and Daddy surprised me with this, a beauitful tomato plant.
As tradition, we did manage to get a picture in the backyard, but it did get a little wet. It wasn't raining too hard, so that's good!
We then had lunch. After lunch, TIGER ICE CREAM! in waffle cone bowls!!! MMMMM This was my request. That's all I wanted for Mother's Day, tiger ice cream to share with my children and husband.
Justin and Ashleigh were so good at keeping my surprise (the tomato plant) a secret. They went out shopping with Daddy the day before and all they said was I couldn't look in the shed. They said something about rocks and a garden, but I didn't think anything of it because before the tomato plant, we don't really have a garden. I realized later (after receiving the tomato plant)that they were talking about getting some rocks from our neighbor, to put in the bottom of the pot for drainage.
Here are pictures of past Mother's Days:
2004: Justin 16 months, Ashleigh 20 something weeks in womb
August 2005 (couldn't find the one taken on Mother's Day) Justin 2.5 yrs, Ashleigh 11 months

2006: Justin 3 years, 4 months, Ashleigh 1 year, 7 months
2007 - Justin 4 yrs, 4 months, Ashleigh 2 years 7 months.



No comments:
Post a Comment