The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Monday, April 21, 2008

Away








This was the view from our room. Our "Hawaii". We checked in Friday afternoon and stayed the night. After some shopping on Saturday, we came back for another swim.














This is what it really looked like outside in Vernon Saturday morning. We were glad we had the rooms with the above view.






I'll post more pictures later. Justin and Ashleigh had a BLAST in the pool and hot tub. I enjoyed them too, especially the hot tub. Thanks Grandma!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun time! And I love the 'Hawaii' view. Perfect on a snowy day!

NoJo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.