So with out further ado, here are some pictures from our weekend "away"...
The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!
We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou and George .
Our God children are Daniel, Lou and George .
Monday, April 21, 2008
200th Post!
Awhile back, my friend Sonya posted her 500th post! I immediately wanted to know how many I had, and it was around 192. Well, after deleting some that were "drafts" )because they don't count as a post because readers don't see it), I was down to the high 180's and having been working very very hard to get to my 200th post! (hence 5 posts yesterday).
So with out further ado, here are some pictures from our weekend "away"...
Justin stuck pretty close to the ladder for the first couple swims.
Ashleigh touches bottom! She's jumping a bit, the water actually came up to her chin.
Watching tv in bed! There were so many exciting kids shows they hadn't seen, they both were up past 10! I kept thinking they'd nod off as they swam so much.
So with out further ado, here are some pictures from our weekend "away"...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Congratulations on 200 posts! It's amazing how quickly they add up, isn't it?
That pool looks so inviting. I'm glad you guys had so much fun.
Post a Comment