The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Seven Dollars and Seventeen Cents!


And that's all I have to say, about that.



No, no, no! I have to tell you!


Today I was shopping with Ashleigh, while Justin was at Wee College.

We went to the Red Apple Store. It is a Clearance Store. I spotted sandals and picked out some for Justin and Ashleigh for the pool/beach and for everyday use. They all averaged in price from $3-$5. When I got to the till, the cashier said $7.17. I said, for ALL of them. She said yes. Wow! I thought the $3-$5/pr was a deal! 3 out of the 4 pair were $1.20 each and one pair was $2.80!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I love a great deal!