The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Monday, March 10, 2008

Caroline's 30th Birthday Celebration

Well, the day started with presents in bed. Chris bought me/us a new digital camera! It's amazing! Much smaller than our camera with DOUBLE the megapixels (8.1) and resolution!

Justin and Ashleigh gave me a digital picture frame that I thought was pretty cool, but not quite what Chris thought it was going to be (as he picked it out of course), so he returned it. I'm fine with that. Hey, if I wasn't, I'd never hear the end of it!

Justin and Ashleigh also bought me a memory card for my/our new camera.

After they sung happy birthday and breakfast in bed, by request, I showered and Justin and I wrapped a gift for his friend Ben, who's birthday party was thismorning!




9:15am, we left the house, I dropped Justin off at the party and went out for a "rolo latte" mmmmmmmmmm. I did a bit of window shopping to pass time. At 10:30, I went to get my hair cut. What a treat, getting pampered on my birthday.

When my hair appointment was over, I had some more time to pass, so walked up and down the street in downtown Vernon. Oh, I also drove to a dollar store and found a pin that says, "Birthday Girl" as I had no luck finding little things, like necklaces that said, "30". There were many for "40", "50" and "60"! That's ok, this pin can be worn again and it did make me feel special.

At 11:30, I picked up Justin from his super hero birthday party. It was so cool, Ben's mom and dad made capes for each child that attended the party as well as paper eye wear. Justin said he was a "guy". A "guy" to him is someone cool who wears a cape.


When Justin and I returned home, I finished making my "Boston Cream Pie" Cake with strawberries on top! Mmmmmmm.

The neighbor boy came by to play for a bit. Then after gobbling down some lunch, we went to our church small group meeting at a local cafe. It was about a couple hours long.

At 4pm, when the meeting was over, we went to London Drugs to find a camera case for our newest toy. Then off to Kelly O'Bryans for our 5pm reservations.


Our dinner was SOOOOOO good and mine was free, well, mostly free ($18 off), so I splurged and got the "Prime Rib With King Crab".


Here is our family picture:





Here is a funny video:

1 comment:

Team Statham said...

The kids are right. You are funny Chris:) Love the funny happy birthday song for Caroline :)