The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Saturday, January 26, 2008

"but Daddy, I'm not old enough for a boat!"

So, Chris has a dilema. He doesn't know if he should buy a "kegerator" (a beer keg refridgerator with 2 beer taps on top) or an "alluminum boat for only $60"

He mentioned (in front of the kids), that Ashleigh could buy the "kegerator" and Justin could buy the "alluminum boat for only $60".

It didn't seem to fizz (ha ha, I'm funny...fizz, kegerator, get it? ha ha ha) Ashleigh. Justin's reply was, "but Daddy, I'm not old enough for a boat!"

1 comment:

Kori's House said...

Hi Caroline,
Nice to meet you, Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment :)