The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Saturday, August 04, 2007

"Mr. & Mrs. Emerson" Were Meant For Each Other

Aren't the two a cute match?


"Mr. Emerson", on the left, became part of our family in 2002. On the right, you see "Mrs. Emerson". She was adopted in to our family on July 13th, 2007, when we gained possession of our new town house.

What are the chances??? I mean Mr. Emerson is one of a kind. What are the odds that we would find him the perfect match? They are identical!





I couldn't separate them. Well, they do sit on opposite sides of the kitchen...ok ,ok, Mrs. Emerson is in the kitchen and Mr. Emerson is in the "dining" area. (It's a joke as our kitchen/dining area are small).

But even though Mr. Emerson is in the dining room and Mrs. Emerson is in the kitchen, they do spend most of their time gazing at each lovingly across the room.


I know of people who do have two microwaves and find it quite handy for heating up left overs. I never thought I would actually do that, but I did the other day, when I wanted Justin and Ashleigh's lunch to me ready at the same time!

Mr. and Mrs. Emerson work together!


Do we really NEED two microwaves? No, but I can't separate them.

Look, they are holding cords!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWW That is so cute.
Wish I had 2 microwaves. Especially since our stove has no propane tank yet.
Maybe I'll just get an electric stove and have the house wired for it. We need to change all the electrical anyway.

Have a great day.

Heather in Pa.