The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!
We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey. Our God children are Daniel, Lou and George .
Sunday, April 08, 2007
Frog Eggs - Day 1
April 7, 2007 12:36pm
They are pretty round at this stage. Do you see the little sacs around each individual egg? So cool.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
cool alternative egg hunt!!
Have fun watching the tadpoles... ...I remember doing the same thing when I was little, but we had the joy of a backyard pond (at one point/house!)
2 comments:
cool alternative egg hunt!!
Have fun watching the tadpoles... ...I remember doing the same thing when I was little, but we had the joy of a backyard pond (at one point/house!)
I suppose I should have added my name earlier....
~Jessica~
Post a Comment